1. Researching and establishing
relationships with private and public entities.
2. Supporting the work of the
National office in monitoring the progress and
activity of private and public entities designated
by national programs.
3. Implementing local efforts
to promote the growth of business ownership.
4. Increasing employment and job
5. Encouraging business development
and home ownership.
6. Avail yourself to the Public
Relations Committee Chair for the local press:
newspaper, radio, television and other media.