Seek to eliminate discriminatory practices in the
Juvenile and Adult Justice systems.
2. Research and monitor local and state incarceration,
sentencing, arrests and probation rates of African
Americans and other youth of color.
3. Investigate disproportionate incarceration
and sentencing of African Americans and other
youth of color.
4. Investigate living conditions and treatment
within youth detention centers.
5. Mobilize unit(s) to correct abuses where found.
6. Avail yourself to the Public Relations Committee
Chair for the local press and on radio, television
7. Provide news or publicity stories to the Branch
PR Chair and President to keep the public informed.